Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2021 has recently revealed a notification that includes a vacancy in the Device Associate Job. Moreover, Graduate and Post-Graduates students are eligible to apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021. However, Interested people can have a look at the below details for more information. Since today everything has been moved towards online, you can apply online for Amazon Recruitment 2021.
- Start Date: Already Started
- Last Date: ASAP
Important Details for Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Organization:||Amazon India|
|Job Post:||Device Associate|
|Minimum Education Qualification Requirement:||Graduate and Post-Graduate|
|Preferred Qualifications||Final Year Students of BE, BTech, Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers, BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)|
|Job Location:||Chennai (Work from home due to Covid-19 Pandemic)|
|Job Sector:||Operations, IT, & Support Engineering|
Amazon Device Associate Recruitment Details:
- The candidate should follow pre-defined SOPs, standard test methods, and/or processes. They must execute test cases for small, simple components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed.
- They must meet daily productivity and quality targets.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Candidates must contribute to project improvement ideas to simplify the daily routine when applicable. Able to learn manual device and application test procedures and use applicable software and tools.
- Candidates should understand how their work contributes to building customer experience and trust.
Basic Qualifications Required:
BE, BTech, Master of computer Applications (MCA), Bsc Computers , BCA, MSc Information Technology (IT)