Best Books for NEET 2023 – Medical aspirants who aim to crack NEET, must check the list of best books that can be beneficial to crack the exam. NEET 2023 best books are available for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects. The article has been divided into the best books for NEET 2022 for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
The crucial part for better preparation is choosing the best book for NEET 2023. The subject matter experts and toppers suggest referring to the NEET best books 2023 after understanding the concepts of the NCERT NEET syllabus. There are a couple of factors that students should be cautious about while choosing the best books for NEET 2022 preparation. Students have a question in mind “Which book is best for NEET?” The selection of NEET best book 2023 should clarify the basic concepts and also provides the basic strategies to solve the NEET question paper.
NEET 2023 is conducted in the offline mode for MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc, and AH courses. With the level of competition in the field, candidates must check these best books for NEET 2023. Check the NEET preparation books 2023 recommended in this article along with the syllabus.
NEET UG 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)Conducting Body: National Testing Agency (NTA)|
Mode of Exam: Offline
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
Time Limit: 3 hours
Total Number of Questions: 180
Marks per question: 4 marks
Maximum Marks: 720 marks
Negative Marking: – 1 mark for the wrong answer; 0 for unattempted answers
Courses Offered: MBBS, BDS, and AYUSH courses
Which Book is Best for NEET 2023?
Aspirants preparing for NEET 2023 must keep in mind that NCERT books of Class 11 and 12 should be considered as the bible for each section. NCERT books will clear the basic concepts for each section. AIIMS MBBS AIR 1 Bhavik Bansal, who also bagged AIR 2 in NEET the previous year said “Medical candidates should consider NCERT as the Bhagvat Gita as it has the basics of all syllabus.” He further added, “I found most of the students focusing on 10% of the questions which will be asked out of the syllabus. However, if you will go with the 90% questions asked from NCERT concepts, there will be no one stopping you to get admission in the best government MBBS/BDS colleges of India.” Apart from the NCERT books, the sources provided here will help candidates in solving the multiple-choice questions.
Best Books for NEET – Physics
The physics section being the toughest of all the sections as stated by the experts and toppers requires extensive knowledge about each and every topic. The section comprises 45 questions which carry 180 marks wherein mostly questions from Electrostatics, Mechanics and Electronics dominate. The numerical-based questions in the NCERT Physics book will help the candidates in solving numerical during the exam. Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma should also be in the list of best books for NEET as it provides solved and unsolved problems for practice which also serves as the sample paper for NEET preparation Physics. DC Pandey, on the other hand, prepares aspirants for objective questions. The remaining books that we have added to the list of NEET best books are also helpful to clear your concepts.
- NCERT Physics Class XI
- NCERT Physics Class XII
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- DC Pandey Physics for NEET
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
- Objective NCERT at your FINGERTIPS for NEET-AIIMS – Physics
- NCERT Exemplar for PCB
Best Books for NEET 2023 – Chemistry
Chemistry includes 45 questions which carry 180 marks wherein the aspirants will get three sections- Organic, Inorganic, and Physical. As per the previous year’s trends, the Physical and Organic section carries more weightage so we have included more books for these sections in the list of NEET best books. The physical section carries numerical-based questions, therefore, the books added will assist in practicing and solving questions. The inorganic section is the easiest section when compared with the other two, it consists of memory-based questions. J D Lee includes multiple-choice questions which are really good for students preparing for NEET Chemistry. The organic section needs practice and revision as it depends on the interlinking of knowledge. The best books for NEET 2023 added here for the organic section will help aspirants in understanding the concepts lucidly.
- NCERT Chemistry textbooks for Class XI
- NCERT Chemistry textbooks for Class XII
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 12 by Modern
- Objective NCERT at your Fingertips for NEET-AIIMS – Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide
- Practise books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic) and N Awasthi (Physical)
Also read – Best Chemistry Books for NEET 2023?
Best Books for NEET 2023 for Biology
Biology section comprises of 90 questions which carry 360 marks and it goes without saying that candidates should pay more attention to this section since it carries more weightage. In the list of NEET 2022 best books for Biology, we have included books which will help in retaining the concepts and will also prepare them for objective questions. The first book in the list of best books for NEET exam will be NCERT Class XI and XII Biology books. NCERT books will clear the basics of the aspirants and will also help them in understanding how to go about it. Although, candidates should not skip reading other books as well because the Biology section carries 360 marks. The aspirants can check here the list of best books for NEET Biology preparation 2023.
- NCERT Biology Class XI textbook
- NCERT Biology Class XII textbook
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
- Objective NCERT at your FINGERTIPS for NEET-AIIMS – Biology
- GR Bathla publications for Biology
Also read – Best Biology Books for NEET 2023?
Why best books for NEET 2023 is important for preparations?
Since, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – NEET 2023 is the most competitive entrance examination in the country, it is necessary for aspirants to understand the significance of the best books for NEET 2023 preparations.
- With the help of NEET best books, aspirants can strengthen their NCERT concepts.
- There will be 180 questions asked in the exam, of which 50% will be asked on the lines of NCERT concepts. The other NEET best books 2022 will help aspirants to understand the concepts in a broader way and can solve the remaining questions.
- NEET exam contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and using the best books for NEET physics, chemistry and biology will help the students to solve the MCQs within the three hours to the time limit.
- Practicing the MCQs from the best books will assist medical applicants to enhance their preparation strategy, speed, and accuracy level.
- NCERT will only improve the conceptual knowledge of students but by solving these best books of NEET-UG, students will understand the exam pattern of NEET 2023 like marking scheme, the medium of paper, strategies of questions asked, and other relevant aspects.
- All the experts and toppers also advise considering these NEET MBBS best books 2023, which will provide align their preparations.
NEET 2023 Syllabus
The medical aspirants can check here the syllabus of NEET 2023 which is likely to remain the same. It includes topics from each subject. The syllabus is prepared by CBSE, NCERT, and CBSE taking into consideration the syllabi of all the States. It will help candidates to prepare for NEET thoroughly by using the best Books for NEET.
NEET Syllabus 2023 for Physics
Physical world and measurement
Laws of Motion
Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Work, Energy and Power
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
Properties of Bulk Matter
Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Atoms and Nuclei
Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
Oscillations and Waves
NEET 2023 Syllabus for Chemistry
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
Structure of Atom
Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
d and f Block Elements
s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Some p-Block Elements
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Chemistry in Everyday Life
NEET Syllabus 2023 for Biology
Diversity in Living World
Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
Genetics and Evolution
Cell Structure and Function
Biology and Human Welfare
Biotechnology and Its Applications
Ecology and Environment