BMC Software Off Campus Drive
BMC Software off campus drive recently started hiring Freshers for Batch 2020, 2021, and 2022, for the role/position of Associate DevOps Engineer across India.
Freshers will gain practical experience by working on real-time projects in the latest technologies or trending technologies.
About BMC Software Company
We help organizations free up time and space to become an Autonomous Digital enterprise that conquers the opportunities ahead by leveraging our history of innovation, industry-leading automation, operations, and service management solutions, and unrivaled flexibility.
Job Description for BMC Software Jobs
|Role/Position||Associate DevOps Engineer|
|Location||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Batch||2022, 2021, 2020|
|Experience Required||0-1 Year|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech /ME/ M Tech / MCA / M.Sc/ M.S.|
Roles & Responsibilities
- On-premise DevOps automation should be designed, implemented, and supported.
- Streamline software deployments and upgrades.
- Control code repositories.
- Docker and docker-compose are virtualization tools.
- AWS, Kubernetes, and Helm are cloud computing platforms.
Eligibility Criteria/Qualifications Required
- Candidates must be from B.E / B.Tech /ME/ M Tech / MCA / M.Sc/ M.S
- A bachelor’s degree [B.E/B. Tech] in computer science or a related domain is preferable.
- Batch: 2020/2021/2022 are eligible to apply for BMC Careers.
Technical Skills Required
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, NPM, and the Docker Registry.
- Excellent knowledge of DevOps methodologies.
- Capable of writing scripting code in shell scripting and Python
- Excellent interactive operating systems Linux/Unix/Windows
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and logging tools Grafana, Prometheus, EFK / ELK, Kibana
Recruitment Selection Criteria:
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview