It’s a great opportunity to grab a scholarship from HDFC Bank and eliminate your obstacles in learning.
HDFC Bank has recently announced the launch of the Covid Crisis Support Scholarship for students who have been impacted by Covid19. This scholarship is part of Parivartan, HDFC Bank’s initiative for its social responsibility that aims to support the children affected by the COVID crisis to continue their education. The scholarship program is targeted at school students from Class 1-12 to those pursuing UG, PG, and diploma courses.
Under this scholarship scheme, students will be provided with one-time financial assistance ranging from Rs 15,000 to Rs 75,000.
Open for Indian nationals only.
Annual income must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
Indian students who have either lost their parent(s)/earning members or whose earning family members have lost their employment (or livelihood) during the pandemic are eligible.
The student must be currently studying in Classes 1 to 12.
- For students of Class 1 to 5 – INR 15,000
- For students of Class 6 to 8 – INR 18,000
- For students of Class 9 to 12 – INR 21,000
- Passport size photograph
- Marks sheet of student
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2020-21)
- Applicant Bank Passbook
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Shortlisting of candidates based on proof of crisis and other eligibility criteria
- Document verification of all applicants
- Telephonic interaction
Final date for the submission is: 31-Oct-2021
Vice President and Vertical Head – Corporate Communications
HDFC Bank Ltd., Mumbai.
How to Apply
For official Notification by HDFC: Click Here