FLIPKART PAID INTERNSHIP
Flipkart paid internship is looking for freshers, students, and experienced candidates to work on Supply Chain Operations remotely. The training with Flipkart will be purely on Operations of the Supply Chain. The candidates will get an opportunity to learn more on the subject, and the projects can lead to a full-time role in operations
What is Supply Chain?
The supply chain plays such an important role in any business, not just because it’s so crucial to completing the sales process in a timely way, but because the supply chain influences the business’s ability to do so. This is one reason why Flipkart is so keen to invest in young minds who want to learn more about supply chain management.
Details About Flipkart Supply Chain Operations Academy Programme 2022
This program will teach you about e-commerce and supply chain management. This program uses interactive videos, simulations, digital handouts, Q&A activities, and internships in state-of-the-art facilities to help you actively learn.
- A smartphone with basic specifications and reliable internet access.
- Minimum education qualification of 10+2 from any board is required.
- The age range is from 18 to 57 years.
- Availability to appear in portal-specified locations
ALSO READ THIS ARTICLE: JKBOSE Class 10 To 12 Board Annual Exams Schedule Released, Check Details
Flipkart Specialized Training Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age requirement for this Flipkart Internship program is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 57 years.
Perks & Benefits Of Flipkart Internship
- This program will provide extensive help and support in the development of the skills necessary to advance your career and personality.
- A stipend will be provided for your 45-day internship.
- You can submit a job application to any of the e-commerce companies.
- The program’s selection procedure will consist of the following steps:
- You will receive SMS notification regarding pre-assessment.
- You must pass the pre-assessment in a single attempt with a minimum score of 80%.
- After passing the pre-assessment, our academy managers will conduct an interview to evaluate your aptitude, knowledge, and willingness to work.
- You will be notified via SMS of your selection.
More Highlights About Internship
Those who successfully complete 16 days of digital learning with assessments will be registered for a 45-day internship. They will be informed via SMS, email, or phone about their joining details, including location, date of joining, reporting time, and reporting manager.
During the process, participants must have the following documents available:
- Valid bank a/c details
- PAN card Aadhaar card
- Address proofs/ID proofs