Rupay Designathon 2022 | Free Tablets For Students | Job Opportunities For Everyone
About Rupay On-The-Go Designathon 2022
Designing the future is what the RuPay ON-THE-GO Designathon 2022 is all about.
Students from all over India will come together to compete in this one-of-a-kind event.
The top prize is a free tablet for each member of the winning team. But that’s not all.
There are job opportunities for everyone at the Designathon. So whether you’re a student, a designer, or just someone who’s interested in the latest trends, the RuPay ON-THE-GO Designathon is the place to be.
The competition is a great way for students to showcase their creativity and skills, and it also provides them with the chance to win some amazing prizes. The top three winners will receive free tablets, and the first prize winner will also receive a job opportunity at RuPay.
So what are you waiting for? Get creative and start designing your own mobile app today!
RuPay ON-THE-GO Designathon 2022 Guidelines
- Individual registration is required for those who wish to participate.
- The file must be in PPT format and no more than 10 MB in size. If you have a large number of files, you can upload a zip file that contains all of them, or a PDF.
- Naming convention: (Full Name) RuPay OTG
- Participants may only submit one design per form factor.
- Participants are free to use software, pens, pencils, colored pencils, paint, and other materials to create the design.
- The RuPay ON-THE-GO Jury will review all submitted designs and select a shortlist based on their findings.
- The jury’s decision will be the final decision.
- The RuPay and NPCI platforms, LinkedIn and Twitter, are used to announce the winners and special mentions.
- Winners will be notified separately regarding prize delivery (within 1 month of announcement).
RuPay ON-THE-GO Designathon 2022 Eligibility Criteria
College students from all campuses in India are eligible to participate.
Round 1 of the Competition Structure: Form Factor and Design Submission
d Design Submission
- Those who have registered must first select a form factor. Create a revolutionary design for a ring, keychain, or any other one-of-a-kind form that the participant deems appropriate for the goal in step two.
- You can access the design’s guardrails from here.
- Participants who have registered must submit a PowerPoint presentation.
- The proposal must explain why a particular form factor is appropriate for a payment instrument, how it will benefit the customer and the underlying motivation for the participant’s form factor design in a concise manner.
- The entry deadline is October 10, 2022, at 12:00 IST.
Final Presentation in Round 2 Round:
- Building on their initial presentations and designs, the top ten candidates will continue to develop their proposed designs with comments and technical direction from RuPay staff.
- The deadline for submitting presentations is October 27, 2022, at 12:00 PM.
- The participant must then submit the Form Factor and Design to the jury, which will make the final decision.
- To supplement the presentation, a demonstration of your prototype that demonstrates its form factor, design, and how it supports the RuPay ON-THE-GO Proposition is used.
- Participants will be judged by a panel of business professionals based on their concept’s uniqueness, customer convenience, usefulness, and scalability.
Perks & Benefits
- National winners will receive an Apple iPad Pro and an Apple Pencil.
- Every participant receives a Participation Certificate.
- National winners have the opportunity to work at RuPay.