Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud platform Computing Fundamentals with Kubernetes’s five-series course has been launched through FutureSkills Prime & Google’s Initiative to get a Google & Govt of India Verified Certificate, so stay with us until the end of the post to learn more about this initiative.
About FutureSkill Prime
The program aims to reskill 2 million industry professionals, future employees, and students over a five-year period.
Google Cloud has announced the launch of the first cohort of its computing foundations with Kubernetes course in collaboration with FutureSkills Prime, a digital skilling initiative led by the IT Ministry and Nasscom.
The goal of the beginner-level course is to give participants hands-on experience with cloud computing, cloud basics, big data, and machine learning (ML). Google Cloud course certifications will assist individuals in validating their cloud expertise, advancing their careers, and transforming businesses through the use of cloud technology.
Course Description for Google Cloud Computing Fundamentals with Kubernetes
Develop your cloud knowledge and show it off by earning badges along the way.
Get experience cloud basics with these five series courses.
Prerequisites include basic knowledge of IT principles and the standard educational requirements for introductory CS courses.
- Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Google Cloud Computing Foundations
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Google Cloud Infrastructure
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Google Cloud Networking and Security
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Data, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence in Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Computing Foundations: Fundamentals of the Kubernetes Engine
Read this article: BMC Software Off Campus Drive For 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch
FutureSkills Prime and Google’s Initiative Eligibility Criteria
- Anyone interested in learning, improving their cloud computing skills, and earning a badge, want google cloud entry-level jobs can apply for this course, but you must have a laptop with the most recent Chrome browser and an active internet connection.
- It’s helpful to know at least one programming language, such as Python or Java, as well as the fundamentals of shell programming.
Advantages of FutureSkills Prime and Google’s Initiative
Are you ready to take on the challenge of earning Google Cloud skill badges? With over 20 skill badge challenges covering infrastructure, application development, data and ML, and more, the learning opportunities are limitless.