International Business Machines(IBM internship) is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the course profile. This role provides a tremendous opportunity for students to join one of the leading company, in a top-tier customer-facing role.
This internship provides you with an opportunity to learn and grow by partnering with a team of technical and non-technical professionals and a variety of technology partners. Interns will receive quality training to develop the skills to be successful in the company.
- You will be involved in the analysis/programming/testing of code in live projects in various CIO domains.
- Collaborating with other team members in the squad and across the tribe.
- You will align to a social contract agreed upon within the team for all meetings and deliverables.
- You will acquire the necessary Agile skills required within the project.
- Proven Programming Skills and analytical ability
- Problem-solving ability with proven communication skills
- Ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent, and patient
- Ability to cope with pressure under tough circumstances
- Be flexible and adaptable and have a mature personality
- Valid organizational and administrative skills
- Have an ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
The candidate must be pursuing BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology or any other relevant degree.
What you’ll get?
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Exposure to experts
The location for this internship profile will be Bangalore, India.
How to Apply