An internship programme is proposed to reach out to the maximum number of youth and create an online presence of the Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan launched by MoSJE.The interns under the online internship programme will be vital in creating awareness about the Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign in the 272 selected districts under the programme. The candidates have to be either from the selected states or from these 272 districts and must hold a good command of their regional language. The interns will be working in awareness generation and engagement on Nasha Mukt Bharat Campaign with the general population in their assigned districts. They will be extensively using social media to reach out to a larger number of people through posts, videos, blogs etc.
1. Motivated individuals with good communication skills and a good command over their local language, oral and written.
2. Upto 18 to 30 years of age.
3. Basic Knowledge of designing skills.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from are Graduates or pursuing Graduation in Any Field
- and specialisation from Any Specialisation
- have relevant skills and interests
Duration of the Internship –
The period of this online internship shall be 2 months but not exceeding six months.
- Stipend: Interns would be paid a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month.
- Certificate: A certificate regarding successful completion of the Internship shall be issued by the officer to whom the concerned Intern will be attached in a prescribed proforma.
How To Apply
To Apply for Internship at the Ministry of social justice, Click HERE