Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Sales) at Procter & Gamble (P&G), Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
We are looking for Students:
- (Procter & Gamble)Currently studying towards a Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any meaningful majors
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / MarketingProficient in English
- Who are eligible to participate in the Internship Placement process at their campus.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire deep understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
Expectation from your Internship
- (Procter & Gamble)As a Sales Intern, you directly receive significant responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and fast-growing a long-term partnership with our customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client entirely.
- You will get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs and supply to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions, collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, Hardworking for winning and leadership are very relevant.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral B, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.