JEE Main 2022 Registration To End Soon. The online registration of JEE Main 2022 will conclude next week. Check eligibility criteria, important dates and other details.
JEE Main 2022: The online application process for JEE Main 2022 will conclude next week. All the candidates who are interested in applying for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2022 can fill out the application form on the website — jeemain.nta.nic.in
As per the schedule, the JEE Main 2022 application process will end on March 31.
JEE MAIN 2022 NEW EXAM DATES:
Meanwhile, NTA has revised the JEE Main April session exam dates after receiving representations from the candidates seeking the change of dates of Session 1 of JEE (Main) – 2022 on account of the clashing of their board exam dates.
Now, JEE Main 2022 will be conducted on April 21, 24, 25, 29 and May 1, 4, 2022.
Also Read: JEE Main 2022 Exam Live Updates.
JEE Main 2022: HOW TO APPLY
- Go to the official website — jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Register by filling in the email address and mobile phone number
- Filling in the online application will generate an “application number”
- Using your application number to complete the JEE Main 2022 application form
- Upload scanned documents including photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee online
- Submit the JEE Main application
- Save and download the page for future use.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR JEE MAINS 2022:
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates.
The candidates who have passed the Class 12/equivalent examination in 2020, 2021, or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) in which they are desirous of getting admission.