JOB POST: Cloud Consultant, Cloud Professional Services at Google [Mumbai, Gurgaon & Bengaluru]: Apply Now
Applications are invited for Cloud Consultant- Cloud Professional Services at Google [Mumbai, Gurgaon & Bengaluru] for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Job Description
As a Cloud Consultant, you’ll work directly with Google’s customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses. You will provide management, consulting, and technical aptitude to customer engagements while working with customer executives and technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform. You’ll also work closely with Google partners currently servicing accounts to manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise. Also, you’ll have the opportunity to travel up to 30% of the time for engagements with customers and partners.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience project managing and delivering technical solutions.
- Experience with architecting, developing, and/or maintaining technical solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience in systems design and architecting or explaining systems interactions, including data flows, common interfaces, APIs, and methods available.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Computer Science or an engineering field.
- Cloud certification.
- Understanding of private, public and hybrid cloud design considerations/limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking and security.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Work with customer technical leads, executives, and partners to manage and deliver implementations of cloud solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision-makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, product, and engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Interact with business, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful outcomes.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud based big data and analytics solutions according to customer requirements and implementation best practices.