Applications are invited for Strategic Partnership Manager- Online Partnership Group at Google, Gurugram for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Post
As a Strategic Partnership Manager, you’ll work with our most strategic channel partners. As a key member of the Online Partnerships team, you will focus on identifying and onboarding new partners on to our suite of products such as Ad Manager and AdMob, and optimizing existing partner business for growth. You will be a trusted advisor to our partners, helping them identify not only the right products but also the right business strategies. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for our products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of relevant, client-facing experience in sales, consulting, digital advertising, e-commerce, or publishing.
- Master’s degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in developing partnership agreements and developing business relationships that impact company performance.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial capacity and/or managing a product’s launch from beginning to end.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and and data-driven thought process with the ability to analyze complex business metrics and infer their impact on business growth.
- Ability to grasp complex technical products such as AdSense and Google Ad Manager.
- Acquire and manage our channel partners to optimize business performance.
- Build trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges. Understand the partners’ challenges/opportunities of growth.
- Cross-promote new products or features that will have a positive impact on partner relationships. Assist with partners’ business goals by proposing optimal and creative solutions.
- Build sustainable businesses and provide excellent partner experience by giving partners strategic advice, including but not limited to their go-to-market strategy.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders, including leadership team and a broad spectrum of other functions, such as Product, Engineering, Finance, and Marketing.