Do you know what is the best way to study and grasp fast? It’s by making notes. And when it comes to maths, most people think that writing only formulas on a piece of papers serve as notes. But my dear friends, there is a lot more when we talk about notes. It’s not only related only to formulas.
The methodology and terminology also comes in notes. So, NCERTGuess.com have prepared the finest of notes which will not only help in your revision but also help in retaining the things in a better and refined way.
Maths notes play a very important role in your board exam. If you have them handy you can easily fight the stress of your board exam. It may happen that you did not prepare notes of your own during your session, then don’t worry.
You can download the notes from the link given below. We have tried to prepare the latest and the most appropriate notes as per the NCERT books as well as following the CBSE pattern.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Revision Notes – Free PDF Download
- Real Numbers
- Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Progressions
- Coordinate Geometry
- Introduction to Trigonometry
- Some Applications of Trigonometry
- Areas Related to Circles
- Surface Areas and Volumes
The short tips and alternate methods of solving the problems are also provided here. It may happen that a same problem can be solved in many ways, so we have tried to include that as well. You can study them anytime and anywhere. Just download them on your computer, mobile phone or laptop and you can study while travelling or just before going to bed etc.
These notes play a very important role in concept building. It may happen that you may not be able to understand from the book, but you can easily grasp the concept from the notes. Mathematics is just a play of concepts and of you know the working steps and the logic, you will be able to calculate the answer correctly.
Notes for all the 15 chapters have been kept short and concise with bullets. We believe that this will help in effective learning and speedy grasping of concepts. Here are some points which you should do for your preparation of mathematics board examination.
- Make sure that you follow a proper time table.
- Take at least 7-8 hours of sleep.
- Follow our notes and feel the magic.
- Just revise the notes before going to bed. This will help in a better revision
Some tips for attempting your mathematics paper.
- The first 5 minutes should be dedicated to read the question paper.
- Attempt all those questions first whom you know the answer.
- If any question is taking longer time, just leave that and move to next. Come back to this question after attempting the paper.
- Revise your paper 2-3 time before submitting to the examiner.
Ncertbook.guru understands that preparing for boards is really a stressful activity. With that thing in mind, we have developed these notes which cover even the minutest of details you need to know for your board exam.
Stay connected with us for more good study material for all boards and mediums. Best of Luck for your preparation.