IISER Mohali invites applications for the Start-Up Incubation Program at the institute.
IISER Startup Incubation Program at the TBI IISER Mohali strives to promote entrepreneurs in new technology & new application areas. It allows potential start-ups, existing start-ups, SMEs, and investors to solve problems with venture potential, such as fostering innovation, conducting R&D activities, technologies, novel products, comprehensive solutions, and launching new projects.
- Phase 1: A three-week workshop to train and direct start-ups in turning their ideas to profitable businesses.
- Phase 2: Following the three-work workshop (Phase-1), the start-ups will be linked to i-RISE program for long-term incubation.
- Market Research Support
- Office Space
- Product Validation & Testing
- IP support/ patent filing
- Consulting project through IISER faculty and students
- Company registration and documentation
- Investors Connect
- Pitching Document
- Business Plan Document
- Market Communication Plan