About Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
An undergraduate and postgraduate coursework scholarship
$500,000 worth of scholarships is available for commencing Indian students to help strengthen our bond with India.
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded annually, consisting of:
* 3 x $40,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years.
* 10 x $20,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
* 15 x $10,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
* be a citizen and current resident of India
* have received an unconditional offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the University of Sydney.
Note: You are not eligible if you are a permanent resident of Australia, or if you have previously held a University of Sydney India Scholarship.
This program intends to foster the engagement between the University and India in our investment in research, collaboration with industry partners and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential.
For more details refer the Official Website